Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Five Coats of Matt Acrylic Varnish.

Susan Buret, More with Honey, © 2011, Mixed media on Linen, (diptych) 100 cm x 140 cm.
Yes, five coats of Atelier archival matt acrylic varnish! Now that all the work is ready for my exhibition I have to get down to the hard slog of making sure the works have an archival finish, naming any that haven't named themselves, labeling and attaching D hooks. This is when I wish I was successful enough to have an assistant. And, while I'm dreaming a secretary to look after mailing lists would be lovely too.

4 comments:

Jen said...

This is GORGEOUS….

Unknown said...

lovely work Susan, all the effort is worth it!

Cindy Morefield said...

Beautiful piece, Susan. Your exhibit is going to be wonderful, I'm sure. Will look forward to more images.

Anonymous said...

great piece of art