Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yikes... technology!

Those of you who know me well will know that I have never really comes to grips with the use of a camera. So, you will very very surprised to hear that I now have a digital video recorder, an even more bewildering apparatus, which fortunately has an automatic setting.
Today turned out to be misty so I decided it was time to venture into the world of new media.
I love mist. Several years ago when talking with two other artists we each nominated our dream environment. Mine was a clear cube filled with mist. Little did I know then, or when I decided to move here, that I was probably moving to the mist capital of Australia. What a lucky coincidence.
So here it is the first unedited film. Still have to work out how to zoom and...... a thousand other things.


2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

What a beautiful place to live. I bet your creativity is taking off by leaps and bounds.

Cindy Morefield said...

Really gorgeous, Susan. How wonderful to live in a place that feeds your eyes and your soul.
Have fun with your new toy!