Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Joys of Exhibiting





Last week I travelled back to Brisbane, seven weeks after leaving, to exhibit my work in a group show with Lyndal Hargrave and Jacinta Howard.
Madness you might think, especially as I have yet to cover my expenses, but it was a really great experience.
Firstly, I just love showing with Lyndal and Jacinta who are not only very good artists but are also great to hang out with.
The exhibition gave me the opportunity to look objectively at the new work I had produced while at Ragdale and since I have moved to New South Wales. I also got some feedback from peers whose opinions I value.
I will soon post images of the new work on my website but in the meantime here are some hanging shots of our work.
The exhibition at Doggett Street Studios, 85 Doggett St Brisbane 4005 continues until 5 September


No comments: