Monday, March 9, 2009

Limbo

I'm in the studio doing miniscule amounts of work. I feel like everything is on hold. I still have limited mobility and we have decided to move to the Southern Highlands of New South Wales in late June. It's a bit over 4 weeks until I go to Ragdale so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to really focus on my work again.

I think the enforced break will be a good thing and should give some freshness to my practice. In the mean time I am listening to the very wonderful Nick Cave and wishing I could have a Jenny Holzer spoon and watching the squally rain from the tail of Cyclone Hamish water the garden.

2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

Have a safe journey to Ragdale. It sounds like a wonderful place. I hope you are back on your feet soon.

Anonymous said...

The Southern Highlands are beautiful!